Friday, March 27, 2015

Break Time

Ok so...there is such a thing as doing too much...Last week I had an amazing audition for a great TV show and when I showed up...the wonderful Casting Director thought I looked too young for the role in mind so she asked me to go back for a different role and a different language...so worked on it and got my wonderful friend ISI's help and was ready to kill it...I went in all confident and ready and did the performance and as I left trying to get myself in order as I always leave parts of me behind at the C/D's office...I realized I couldn't wait to find out if I got the part...and I knew in my heart that it was mine and I was smiling.  Days passed and I didn't hear anything and I begged my agent to find out what was going on and finally I was told that they went with someone older...so you see, it's never up to us...what is up to you is...DO your best and let it go... take a break, vacation, little holidays here and there so you don't over think, over analyze and drive yourself NUTS about everything...or you will get burned out and believe me that's the last thing you want.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by...I will be more than happy to answer any questions. Peace and love to each and every one of you!!! Go do something fun NOW!!!!