Monday, March 16, 2015

What a Girl Needs....

Frustrated as I still have no hot shower and that maybe the main reason that I'm not in the most exciting mood when...my good friend and very new friend G, calls me up on the phone and she sounds all happy and excited...she has many things to worry about but some how she's super happy and positive.   As I start going down on my how to sabotage my life... she STOPS me and says MAGGIE no no no...I can't let you do that.  You have to be positive and on top of it. If you are in this stay and make it work.  I tell you it was as though she opened some new door in me that I hadn't known about and let the light in.  So, no matter what or how crazy of a dream you have...DO NOT GIVE UP...you were meant to do this...so what are you waiting for...No Fear is needed on this amazing journey only Happy thoughts and positive friends.  All you need is G.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by...I will be more than happy to answer any questions. Peace and love to each and every one of you!!! Go do something fun NOW!!!!